NNR deltar i BusinessEuropes symposium ”Devising Smart Regulation in the EU”
Den 13 oktober arrangerar BusinessEurope ett symposium kallat ”Devising Smart Regulation in the EU” i Bryssel. Jens Hedström, VD NNR och tillika ordförande för BusinessEuropes Working Group for Better Regulation, leder paneldebatten.
SYMPOSIUM: DEVISING SMART REGULATION IN THE EU
Brussels, 13 October 2010, 17h00
To register: www.businesseurope.eu
The symposium aims at debating the following questions: Does the EU legislative procedure produce smart regulation that devises intelligent and cost-effective solutions for clearly identified problems? How can the search for these solutions be improved? What benefits bring transparent procedures and effective stakeholder participation?
– Philippe de Buck, Director General of BUSINESSEUROPE
– Catherine Day, Secretary General, European Commission
Panel discussion moderated by Jens Hedström, chair of BUSINESSEUROPE Better Regulation working group (with Q&As)
• Benoit le Bret, Gide Loyrette Nouel, Brussels
• Malcolm Harbour, Chair of Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection, European Parliament
• Marianne Klingbeil, Director for Better Regulation, Evaluation and Impact Assessment, European Commission
• Johannes Ludewig, Executive Director CER, Chair of the German National Regulatory Control Council, Member High-Level Group of Independent Stakeholders on Administrative Burdens
• N.N., Representative of the European Council
– Edmund Stoiber, Chair of the High-Level Group of Independent Stakeholders on Administrative Burdens, Former Minister-President of Bavaria
Läs mer om programmet på http://www.businesseurope.eu/